Saturday, April 8
Great Night
I had a great night last night. I went out with my former roommate. We went and had a bite to eat. Then went to the movies. We were planning on seeing Failure to Launch but she didn't really want to see it she mentioned seeing she's the man. So because of the kind person I am I said lets so see she's the man. If you want a fun light movie that will make you laugh then it is a good one to see. Of course it was some what predictable, but still it was good. I don't know if I have laughed out loud that much at a movie in a long time. It is a modern remake of Shakespeares Twelfth Night. After the movie Jenny and I were in the car listening to the local Christian radio station. They were talking about the last song for the contest that they had and how it was so hard that no one got it. Then they were like this one should be easier so they read the lyrics and said caller 8 at this number will win. So I whiped out my cell phone and dialed and while it is ringing Jenny and I were trying to figure out who sang it but she didnt know but I had a good idea. Then finally he was like hi Shine FM do you know the artist of the song and I was like Casting Crowns and he was like yes and I was like are you serious. Then he asked me the name of the song which Jenny knew so I told him. So we won two tickets to the lacrosse team here in Calgary and two ice creams from this expensive marble slab place. We were pretty excited about it. So that ended up being a nice finishing touch to the end of the evening. It was also a nice way to finish a busy week.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
hey cat...sweet story...i want ice cream!!! booo...anyways hope that the lacrosse game is fun! have a great weekend!
Hey Cat! How's it going? How is life....where have ya been?? Hope to see you soon, Johanna
Hey Johanna I am doing good. Things here in Calgary are going good. Are you enjoying Vancouver?? I am sure I will see you at the wedding this summer.
Shine FM is great for winning things, if you listen in the morning after 9am you can win stuff pretty easy b/c everyone is at work already, I think I won three times.
Post a Comment