Sunday, April 2

Joined the Elite

So after trying to convince my parents or my sister to remove someone from there Costco membership and add me with no luck. (Side Note: My sister has her bf on her card and my dad has my mum on his card the thing is there all going to be living in Creston. Creston has NO costco. So most likely when they go to Costco it will be when there here in Calgary visiting me. So it would make sense to have me on one of there cards) Ok enough of my complaining. So I went to Costco today and signed up. I am now a member and I realized how easy it is to spend a lot of money there. I spent $75 and only got like seven items. The main reason that I wanted the card was so I could buy socks and Diet Pepsi. :) I know what your thinking but the membership cost is very good and I figure after a few visits it will have paid for itself. So if you don't currently have a costco membership I think you should consider getting one.

Have a great day.

1 comment:

brent said...

i gots me a membership going on 11 years now..no regrets, e'en though i'se never had to feed a family...garwsh