Wednesday, April 5

work sucked

Why is it when we stay up to late one time we end up having the most busy stressful day the next day at work?? Work was not very much fun today. It didn't really help that I didn't have very much sleep and I tend to be a little cranky and standoffish when I haven't slept enough. I am sure most of you have experienced me when I am like that. Hopefully tomorrow will be a better day.

3 comments:

chelsea rae said...

oh ya...specially sucks if i work at saturday the next day!!! but today i got to sleep in...when is the last time i did that...i honestly couldn't tell ya! love ya...hope your day gets better!!!

brent said...

amit howard from India? no way...

never had a day that sucked cause of sleep..never. Always sleep tons and skip work if i don't. Always. That's the best way to avoid days like that. Yup.

brent said...

hey amit, I've got a blog too, switch21.blogspot.com

and a site with some of my CD music on it

www.myspace.com/switch21music

check it out!