Thursday, May 4
Going and Going
I feel like I just keep going and going. I think if I was to stop then I would get sick because right now my body is running in fast forward. I can't see an end anytime in the near future. Maybe in late May or June I will take sometime away. If anyone knows of some nice cheap close place that I could just chill and relax at then let me know. Maybe someone's farm or something. I am not sure where this week has gone it has seemed so crazy maybe that is due to me taking the bus to work. My friend from my old work place came back from Ethiopia today she had gone home and visited family and had been gone for like six months. So it was really nice to see her I was pretty excited. Anyways I know that I owe most of you e-mail and I will try and let to do that sometime soon but for now the blog will have to do.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
oh cat...you should come to sask to rest...although it hasn't proved to be a good resting spot for me yet...yikes!!!! anyways i hope that everything calms down for you...i love you and miss you!!!! thanks for calling the other night...i think i am doing better. love ya babe!
hi cat, can you email me sometime this week or next about natasha`s wedding? that would be fantastic. I tried emailing a couple times but they must be giong to um... some other cat or something.
Thanks!
k, this is the thing...it's kind of a girls family weekend....but i let them know i was going to call sam and go to mec so i can buy my backpack so you should come to, i have some camp chat to do with her, but i can't be long...mom says this is strictly family wknd...oh boy hey! anyways, i will know more next week...what are their hours?
Post a Comment