Thursday, October 12
Please Pray
So in about two hours time I will leave on a 24 hour solo trip. As part of the class this week was an optional 24 trip. We were able to choose whether we wanted to be inside or outside. We also then got to decide whether or not we wanted to water fast, daniel fast(fruits and veggies only) or meals. So I choose outside with a daniel fast. I know how I am and I would find a church inside way to distracting. So if you could pray for my time that would be great. I know this is going to be a very very stretching experience for me. Pray that God would direct me and guide me and that he would speak to me during this time.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Don't worry - it's gonna be a great experience for you. Something that you'll remember for a long time... Just be positive and BREATHE!! :-)
i hope your solo was a good experience and that you got what you needed to out of it...or should i say i hope God got what he needed out of you!
Post a Comment