Thursday, December 21

IN ONE WEEK I AM GOING TO.................................................


India.... I know it is crazy to think that in a week I will be on a plane on my way to India. I am excited. I know it is going to be an amazing time. Please pray for me and the team.

8 comments:

NATASHA said...

I am very excited for you. Stay up late, eat lots, play cards with boys, and do whatever God leads you to do.

NATASHA said...

remember no liquids

Walshy said...

We are going and we can do this! In the middle of some random street listen for my cry of help or more like a yell "TEAM INDIA UNITE WE NEEED TO PRAY" I am so excited!

Cat said...

walshy i am so happy that you are excited and i will listen for your random crys to pray

Walshy said...

Good keep those ears intune to my voice....awww I cannot even wait to be actually honest with you!!

Anonymous said...

Cat, that was the funniest blog of yours that I've ever read. Good luck with the dreams :)

Anonymous said...

Oh PS, that was Jenny T who posted the comment above. I don't have a google account :(

Anonymous said...

Oh PS, that was Jenny T who posted the comment above. I don't have a google account :(