Sunday, December 17
Missing people already
So this will be short my parents have friends over so I should go and be social. I just wanted everyone to know I am safe at home. I hope you are all doing well. I know it has only been just over 48hrs since I left school but I already miss my friends. It's hard when you see them all the time to then be at home and not be able to see them. Miss you guys and love you I will post more later.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
where is home? Creston is that your new home?? Oh you have turned on Mission.
I still find it hard calling creston home but isn't home suppose to be where family is?? so then creston makes sense.
yup i'm afraid so!
Cat, it's me Krystal! I miss you girly! Amy and i went out for coffee and she was talking about you and it made me miss you! I love you and Merry Christmas and have fun overseas!
Luv, krys
Ahh Krys I miss you to hopefully we can see each other in the new year. Keep me informed about your life. Are you going to BF??
love you
Post a Comment