This will be breif because I am in India and we have an India Team Blog you can check for more details.
Ok so life has been crazy I got over jet lag rather quickly after finally getting to lie down and sleep. We have been busy at the school teaching the children. Some of us have had the opportunities to go to Gospel Meetings and have had amazing experiences there.
The people here are amazing and their hospitality is crazy. We don't open our own doors or do our laundry or other things.
So today we went to church and I had an awakard experience with my sari which is the women's outfit that you wrap and your stomach is showing (I know me showing my stomach crazy) then we got back and I was getting out of it I noticed that my stomach was coloured from the dye in the shirt so I was frustrated standing there in my bra when the little lady who always randomly comes in my room just comes in and stares at me. I freaked I was like I am tired of being looked at. Sarah and Natashia were trying to be supportive but they thought it was pretty funny. Then when I noticed my armpits were blue they were both laughing hysterically and were no longer supportive. Don't worry I have a picture of it.
That is it for now check the team blog for more details
love cat
Sunday, January 7
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Haha
Hey Catherine,
Thanks for the laugh - looking forward to the picture and more updates!
Love ya,
Deb
oh man...i can't wait for those pics...miss here here in camrose babe!
i miss you i miss you i miss you!
how's the leading going???
p.s. did i mention i am wanting team india to come and give our Augustana Against Aids club a talk about your experience...just something to think about babe!
love ya...hope you are having a blast!
Post a Comment