So only 4 more sleeps and 4 1/2 days remain before my life at
CLBI ends. I am very sad to say that in just a few short days I will have to say good bye to some incredibly close friends of mine. I
have posted some photos below of a few of my favorite memories.

Sarah and I at the Guys Party for the Girls in November.
Natashia and I at the Guys Party for the Girls.
Shannon and I at the Guys Party for the Girls in November.
Me, Natashia and Sarah inside the Kinger water factory in India
During the few weeks before Christmas there were various decorating challenges. The one day was Nativity scene so 2nd floor got all dressed up and did a live nativity scene it was pretty sweet.

Natashia, Sarah and I outside the
kinger water factory in India. We drank
kinger water everyday while in
Chirala.

A little girl and I at the fishing village in India
Vardhini and I at her Bible School grad in India.

The whole group of the random fashion show people from back in
September.

Sarah B, Erin L, Michelle S and
Natashia W on the hike up the mountain at the beginning of the year.

Shannon getting to begin the hike down the mountain at the beginning of the year.

Michelle S, Me,
Natashia W a random fashion show at about 1 in the morning back in
September.
To all of you who helped to make my year at CLBI so amazing..THANK YOU I love you so much.
3 comments:
waaa haaa...i love the pictures! sorry coffee didn't work out babe. i owe you!
Hey Cat... YEah thanks for sharing the album!! It was very nice... I hope you bring your pics when you come to see me very soon
The nativity is fantastic!
Post a Comment