So I have been having a little fun here in Creston. Yesterday I woke up and realized that my parent's lawn was really long so I thought I would mow it. So after finding the shed key I got the weed eater out and did that all around the lawn. I went back into the shed and had to avoid being stung by bees and got the lawn mower out. I then realized there was no gas. So I took the Jerry can and walked to the gas station and got some gas. I then came home and proceeded to mow the lawn. I had some problems with the mower so it took forever and I eventually got it done. Then in the afternoon my sister called and asked if I wanted to go for a bike ride but I told her my bike was broken and then she called back and told me I could ride Brad's. So we set off biking. Brad was on his Rollerblades and Carolyn and I biked. The ride was just over an hour which numerous inclines we rode to the golf course and then my dad picked us up. It was a 15km bike ride and had we biked all the way back to my house it would of been another 8km with a massive hill at the end.

THIS IS KIND OF THE VIEW I HAD ON MY BIKE RIDE
Then this morning my job was to paint the deck. That took a couple of hours because I had to go around all the edges by hand and then paint with a roller. It would of been faster had I not been talking on the phone at the same time. The color is a little off but I warned my dad and told him but he said that's ok paint it anyways. It should of been like a Burgundy red but it got painted fire truck red. Then this afternoon I spent over an hour cleaning the kitchen. I did all the dishes which were few I just basically loaded and unloaded the dishwasher. Then I washed the counters, walls, and cupboards. My mum was pretty impressed I think Greg would of been to.
That's my life so far in the last couple of days
2 comments:
Sounds like you are having fun... How's the plans going for Grand Prairie or for staying in Creston??
You cleaned the kitchen too? Wow, you're intense ... How's the fire truck red deck looking? :) Your parents won't want you to leave with all the work that you are doing!
Post a Comment