So technically I only got 9 "real" comments but Mrs. Walsh told me she reads my blog so I am counting that. I need to make a power point for Mr. Walsh so I will write a real post later.
ha...u r funny! k so r u still coming for the wedding? u r still very welcome to stay at my house...but only with me in my room...ha ha sucka! let me know what's up...i am going to be semi busy with something which i will tell u about later...but just so u know ahead of time...haha! k, well, talk to you soon!
p.s. (i think u should bring your mom...haha...PARTY!)
2 comments:
ha...u r funny! k so r u still coming for the wedding? u r still very welcome to stay at my house...but only with me in my room...ha ha sucka! let me know what's up...i am going to be semi busy with something which i will tell u about later...but just so u know ahead of time...haha! k, well, talk to you soon!
p.s. (i think u should bring your mom...haha...PARTY!)
hmm... that seemed like less time for your strike than you normally take to post.
I hope everything is going well for you in GP.
Post a Comment