Friday, August 31

what do i do with my life?

so my internship in calgary for september has fallen through....what does this mean? there is nothing lined up for me until January and I am not really sure how I feel about this...what do i until then? i have such little time to organize anything so it looks like i will be moving to creston and living with my parents until at least christmas....after that i don't really know i am kind of cconfused at the moment and wish i knew what God's plans were for me....

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am looking forward to you coming home chickie, what nights do you want to cook?

Kristen said...

Oh no, who knows what God has planned for you around the corner. Enjoy your time in Creston. What type of internship are you looking for?

NATASHA said...

Hmm... what is in January?? Well you have a bunch of money saved up so I reccommend going to England... perhaps on the same days as me.

Walshy said...

oh Catherine...blog already!

Anonymous said...

Superstore called, they have your photos, do you want them?

NATASHA said...

YEah... I Know what you should do with your life... log on to the internet, reply to my email and write a blog entry

Anonymous said...

I think she has been abducted by Facebook, it is evil you know

Walshy said...

the devil, it is the devil!

Walshy said...

momma walsh you are brilliant!

Walshy said...

Happy Birthday!