Tuesday, October 2

The New Look

So what do you think about the new look of my blog? I noticed yesterday that someone had a picture on the top of their blog so I thought I wanted to do it too. So at first I tried a photo of me but the photo was way to big so when I decided to change it and decided on the flags concept. It took a few changes to get it looking right. But I like how it turned out.

Side Story: On Sunday Natashia and I were walking to church in the evening and I asked this lady about where a road was and she said sorry she didn't know and kept on walking then she turned around and started talking to me. I was pretty sure she was from Pakistan and was just about to ask when she told me she was so then we talked about Pakistan and told her where I had been. She told me about immigrating to Canada and the conversation lasted no longer than five minutes but it was a really good talk but made me miss my friends in Pakistan.

Oh my look at the time I gotta run or I am going to be late for work

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

The flags look good, the right one is? Belize?

Cat said...

nope the one on the right is india i did think after that maybe i should of done belize, but i like it how it is

Anonymous said...

Love the new look!! And ... I love you too!!

Walshy said...

oh I love you most beautiful one..plus the new look rocks my world!