Thursday, November 22

What's Happening in my Life

So this post is a few days later than I told you it was going to be but that's because the details weren't confirmed until yesterday.

As you know I am currently working here in Camrose. I will continue to do that until Dec. 22nd. Then I will take a long bus ride to Creston where my parent's and sister live. I will spend Christmas with them and then MAYBE go down to the coast after Christmas but I am not sure how that will work out.

Then around the 3rd or 4th of January I will head to the airport and board a flight for Minneapolis, Minnesota. I will be spending three months volunteering with the World Mission Prayer League as Part of my Internship. I will do various things like office work, correspondence plus once a week leading the prayer and devotion time for the staff. I am excited about this opportunity and that it is all confirmed.
After the three months working in the WMPL USA Office I will come back to Camrose and work in the Canadian WMPL office. Doing various tasks.

Along with working in the Canadian office I will continue to plan and work out the details for a family Mission trip for Resurrection Church here in Camrose. With the trip taking place next August. The details are still coming together about where the trip will be.

That is it. So you now know what is happening in my life for the next nine months. What will I do after that? I actually have no idea but I still have some time to think and pray about that.

www.wmpl.org
www.rezchurch.ca

6 comments:

Techie Mom said...

Hi Cat,

It's been a long time since we've talked and things have sure changed! Congrats on such exciting news in your life!

Melanie

Anonymous said...

God knows!! And He has amazing plans for your life!! I am very excited for you. xxx

kinneyland said...

Yeah, Minnesota. Now you will get a fun accent.
I really enjoyed my time in the cities, I hope you will like it too.
I'm glad you have your plans set now, that must be a big relief

Anonymous said...

YAy!! You're coming to the coast.

Walshy said...

Oh Cat! Life is interesting..glad to see you enjoying the journey!

I love you!

sarah..

Anonymous said...

Hey Cat, great pictures, love you