Saturday, March 22

Barnes and Noble

Tonight around 7 I decided that I should go and pick up the book for my book report that is due at the end of next week. So I knew the Christian book stores would be closed. So I decided to callThe third store finally had the book I wanted which wasSo I ventured off to B&N. I mis typed the directions and knew they didn't seem right. I knew I should of gone west instead of but I was hesitant to rely on my navigational skills. So after heading east I decided right away that I should of gone west so I turned around as soon as possible. After finally finding the store since mapquest screwed it up. It actually didn't take long I just circled the block and found it tucked away.

I then ventured inside the soter pictured below

trust me is does not look like that outside. Anyways it was the biggest book store I have ever been in. I have never been in one with an escalator before. It's not as big as Fox books in You've Got Mail but still it was big. So I wondered for like 45 mins since I had nothing else to do tonight then I finally went to the counter and purchased my book. I think it would be very easy to spend hours browsing the books.

Gotta run leaving for church at 6:10am and I need to sleep before that. Take Care

1 comment:

Jen said...

What day do you get back to camrose?