So I find it really hard to be motivated to post when I have 0 comments. I know that is bad. But also life is crazy busy as I am trying to wind everything up as I prepare to leave on Monday. I want to post about my Wisconsin trip but that will have to wait it will take to long right now. I have at least organized the photos for it. AHH only 8 hours until I meet with my supervisor for my final evaluation. I need to go to bed.
Night
Thursday, March 27
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Don't be too excited to come back...it is snowing again:(
snowed last night in Creston as well. No golf course open yet maybe Thursday April 3rd. Love u
join the club with the 0 comments! Just shake it off and write for us who care..
love ya gal!
Post a Comment