This is the sauce I know it doesn't look that good but it did taste pretty good. I do know that I added to much flour to it. Better luck next time.
Here are the meatballs. It took a long time to shape them and then brown them in the frying pan and then I had to bake them.
My meatballs are on the right. Debbie's bean casserole is on the left. I made up the recipe for it because Debbie said she couldn't make anything without a recipe so I made one up. But then she ended up making it at my house anyways so I helped with it.
This is Debbie. She didn't really want her picture taken but I didn't listen.
This is Debbie, Ruby (Pat's Mom) and I waiting in line for food.
It was a really good night and it was also my last one since I will be leaving at the end of the month.
Yesterday Heidi and I were talking just before work ended. We decided to go for a walk around Lake of the Isles. Then we were going to go for supper my treat. We didn't walk all the way around the lake because we had to be back at 7 for a prayer meeting.
OK so you can't really tell it's a lake cause it just looks like a field but it was a beautiful day. The sun was brightly shining and it wasn't to cold.
I kept on stopping to take photos. The one time a jogger just kind of stared at me like I was crazy. Oh well.
Heidi and I enjoying our walk. This is also the last photo that I took because my batteries died. So you can't see what we had for our yummy supper.
Three weeks from today I will be back in Canada :O I am not really sure how I am going to deal with this yet. We will have to wait and see.

8 comments:
Glad your broken wrist is better and you can post again
ahhh thanks mum
Your welcome chickie
you better adjust well to being back in Canada... seeings as I am the lucky one who gets to pick you up...
can we stop at Tim's right in Abbotsford..that one right by Costco??
Check your account, yours and Natasha's Timmy's coffee is on me, Enjoy girls
Yay for Tims!! Thanks momma Proud!!
hmmm so Natasha I already spent that money...actually technically I haven't yet...it's a good thing she put that money in my account or I wouldn't of been able to withdraw the amount I did tonight...don't worry i still have money in my savings
Post a Comment