People who are reading this I need you now more than ever to Pray
As you know my sister is pregnant and the baby is due June 24th she was in Kimberely for a few days at a work shop and her husband came and she wasn't feeling well so they went to the hospital in Cranbrook...and did they a stress test and she was having contractions and so they medi vaced her to vancouver last night. Right now they are trying to stop the contractions.
I am considering getting on a flight this afternoon. My parents said I should wait but I think regardless of the situation I should be going to Vancouver.
So people please pray I pray that God will burden your heart to pray throughout the day for my sister Carolyn and my brother in law Brad.
Thank You
Saturday, April 19
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Oh my god! PLEASE update as soon as you hear anything!
I'm going nuts here!
Hey Everyone, We are still waiting to hear but we have talked to Carolyn, contractions are slowing and not strong and she is only 1 cm dilated. Thank you all for your prayers and please don't stop. Carolyn is truly blessed to have Cat as her sister. She is on her way to her as we speak. Thank God for sisters love.
C&C Mum
Post a Comment