Ok, I am at work at the stupidest thing just happenned and I had to tell you..SO It is 6 now and about 10 mins ago some dumb nut left a "tree" behind our branch bin. I just wrestled a freaking tree like 3 meters long into the bin! I feel two emotions right now; one being super super angry and said dumb nut and wanting to kick him and two being unstoppable- I still think I would kick him if he came back...boooooo! See you soon love!
5 comments:
poor Catherine... :(
Ok, I am at work at the stupidest thing just happenned and I had to tell you..SO It is 6 now and about 10 mins ago some dumb nut left a "tree" behind our branch bin. I just wrestled a freaking tree like 3 meters long into the bin! I feel two emotions right now; one being super super angry and said dumb nut and wanting to kick him and two being unstoppable- I still think I would kick him if he came back...boooooo! See you soon love!
"at" said dumb nut- all this rage made me suck at typing!
I am going to attack you soon! Woot! I am coming to see you...ahh!
still too tired to update?
Post a Comment