Monday, October 20

My Trip West

OK so here are a few of my pictures from my trip to Creston and Seattle.





Pike Market Seattle




You know how on TV you see people waiting in line for a really good place to eat. Like on Seinfeld where they line up for soup. While we had to line up to get something from the Russian Bakery.


Leslie enjoying her item from the Bakery.


Guess how much this bouquet of flowers cost at the market



The first starbucks not at the original location but very close to where it was. This is the original logo.

Leslie with I think it was her half decaf drip coffee


Hannah two starbucks? Whoa you must be addicted.


We got to go to the Mariners game. I was pretty excited.

We bought the cheapest seats possible and then sat in the second most expensive seats. It was really empty in the stadium. The Mariners did win so that was cool.


Yummy Lemonade


Must finish with photos of Callum


He likes to nap in his swing during the day.


Carolyn, Brad, Callum and Anny came to visit a few days ago and I will try to post those photos once I charge my camera battery.

Have a great day.

3 comments:

Walshy said...

Looks like you have been having lots of fun!

Anonymous said...

Great pictures Cat! did the flowers cost $50? They are beautiful flowers!

NATASHA said...

thanks for the cleanliness tips... now update YOUR blog!!

What is happening in the wonderful world of Catherine??