Thursday, November 13

10:20pm on a Thursday Night

What should I be doing? My sister would say I should be watching ER but that was on at 8 and I was out grocery shopping. So I have decided instead of waiting until tomorrow I am going to clean the fridge tonight. I am not just talking a slight re arranging I am talking a massive overhaul including wiping things down. I can no longer handle the fridge. Hopefully I don't gag. I will take some before and after photos on here and hope that my roommate doesn't kill me for posting them.

3 comments:

NATASHA said...

hmmm... fridges must be your thing... I remember you saying that you were going to clean my fridge... didn't happen... but I did have high hopes.

Anonymous said...

Do ours when you come home??

Anonymous said...

Is your room still in the same shape as when I was there?
Carolyn