Monday, October 23
My Nose
So I might of broke my nose the doctor doesn't really know. I was playing basketball on friday and I screened Greg and he turned and smacked his head into me nose. There was a loud crunching/cracking noise. Surprisingly I did not bleed but I did cry for about three minutes and Shannon took me to the hospital. The Doctor said he didn't want to do anything he wanted to wait for the swelling to go down before he does anything. Also Shannon had to wake me up in the middle of the night in case I had a head injury. So I am planning on e-mailing my mum some pics so she can make a decision about my nose. Anyways I should go. Take Care
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

9 comments:
Dear Catherine I am very sorry to hear about your nose, I think it might be fun if you had a picture of it on the blog... lol i hope it doesn't hurt you too bad...
i am trying to get pics on my blog right now but it is not working i am so annoyed maybe i should be doing homework instead
Yes you should
Sorry about your nose...but photos?? How gross...Are you going to take photos looking up inside it? EWWW!! (love you :)
Jenny I meant general life photos not just photos of my nose
SERIOUSLY CAT PHOTOS OF THE NOSE!! Not inside it that's disgusting... of your swollen face :)
I keep hoping that the pictures of your swollen nose will surface...
so do i
who am i kidding that anonymous was me trying to get your attention PLEASE put pictures on
Post a Comment