Thursday, May 3

Grad Photos

Me and Natashia. As you may notice we aren't wearing any shoes. That is because Natashia, Sarah and I decided to walk down the aisle for grad barefoot. We left our shoes at the pew at the back of the church. We said it was in memory of our time in India.

Natashi, Kjel, Me and Sarah W. The four of us were a group in India. We taught together and went to Gospel Meetings together.



Me and Sarah. For some reason whenever Sarah and I take pictures together it looks like she doesn't want to be in them.




Me and my "roommates" Lennae and Natashia. I wasn't actually there roommate but I spent enough time there I could of been.




The Lewis D-Group Girls- Erin, Me, Natashia and Michelle


The Lewis D-Group Girls pretending to do the funky chicken.


Sarah, Natashia and I with way to much flash.


Me, Allison and Sarah.
Natashia, Me and Sarah
Natashia, me and Sarah Again
Natashia, me and Sarah we have this similiar photo from various events during the year.



Being gone from CLBI hasn't gotten any easier. The internet helps to stay in touch but yet it also makes it harder. Knowing your friends are sad or depressed and there isn't much you can do about it is really annoying. I wish I could just be there to give them a hug.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Look how beautiful we all were!!

Walshy said...

We "were" beautiful but we definately ARE beautiful. Miss you cat and obviously nat!

Anonymous said...

I hope you guys miss me because I definitely miss you Cat and you Walshy ...

and yes we most definitely ARE beautiful!

Walshy said...

Don't talk stupid Nat wurm of course we freaking miss you cat and I don't even know how we are functioning properly without you...hehe

Cat said...

who says we are functioning without her? ok i guess i am still eating, showering and going to the washroom so I guess that is functioning. I have really pondered the idea of with drawing but then I know that you two will get mad at me if I do.

I would say we were looking pretty hot the day of grad. But then again the three of us always look pretty hot.

Walshy said...

You are correct we are "all about" being hotties....