Thursday, May 17
so...
i think i need to get married and buy a house. wait a minute who says i need to be married to buy a house. i just need to buy a house so i can quit moving things around all the time it is getting so annoying. too bad i don't see it stopping anytime in the near future. i just wish all my stuff could be in one spot. currently it's in three spots. some still at clbi. some in calgary and the rest still here in creston and soon i am going to take some of it when i move but only very little. so frustrating.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

7 comments:
What is with all this marriage talk recently??? Seriously, it's like there is something in that Canadian air ... boys are blagh (sorry to any boys out there, well, not really ;))
Hope the packing and such isn't too stressful. Did you know that moving is one of the largest factors for stress? It's true. It does crazy things to you ... Help!!
there is something in the canadian air. it's called we've been through two years of CLBI and I have five wedding invitations for this summer and four of them are CLBI people and two of those four met there person at CLBI. It's CLBI that does it to you.
Where are you moving to now?
I am going to Grande Prairie for the summer. They pay well and I will live with a friend from school.
Cat
that friend is me SARAH WALSH!! I have a name sweetie-pie!
i agree with natashia, boys are blagh. have a good moving weekend!
Hey Cat have fun moving!! IT must be a little fun to not own a house and be tied down to it!! Anywhere I go I would always have to come back to mine... lol not that I Wouldn't come back to Mission anyway.
dont forget to send out a mass email with you new contact information once you get there!!
Post a Comment