So I know it has been some time since I have last blogged. Life has been busy and I have really had no desire to sit at the computer and write a post.
Work has been going good and I have been working for about two weeks now. Some days work is really boring like when I sit at the wood pile with not much to do. I usually write letters or listen to the radio if I have the truck.
Ben(Sarah's Younger Brother) just came home early with some friends and I am still in my PJ's nice. I guess there was a bomb threat at his school so they got out early. Now I get to listen to them play the electric guitar or attempt to.
Anyways back to work. So we did get the raise and it turns out that now we make $18.57 an hour. I got to work two hours of overtime this week which was pretty sweet.
Because I am a summer student I always do different jobs and it changes everyday.
In August I might be working two jobs. Working at the landfill and then where Sarah works on my days off since Sarah will be gone to Newfoundland.
Wednesday, June 6
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Sweet paychecks coming up, who said it doesn't pay to work in the dump
Post a Comment