Marian, Chelsea and I Krystal and I Chelsea and I
Very cute pics!! I want to see a full length pic of you though! xx
oooh very pretty girls... Catherine I really like your top!!
I want to see a full length of Crystals dress!!
Catherine, are you wearing makeup in these pictures!? I cant believe it!
yes i am but you should of heard me complain after i put it on that i thought it was way to dark
ya ha ha...what a complainer!
Post a Comment
Sierra Trading Post
6 comments:
Very cute pics!! I want to see a full length pic of you though! xx
oooh very pretty girls... Catherine I really like your top!!
I want to see a full length of Crystals dress!!
Catherine, are you wearing makeup in these pictures!? I cant believe it!
yes i am but you should of heard me complain after i put it on that i thought it was way to dark
ya ha ha...what a complainer!
Post a Comment