Thursday, January 31

BIG NEWS.......SUPER EXCITED

OK for those of you who thought this was of my baby shame on you :D It's of my little niece or nephew.....That's right I am going to be an Auntie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am sure most of you knew that already but this is me going super public with the news. My sister Carolyn and her husband Brad are expecting this little bundle of joy in June......I am ssssssssssssoooooooooooooooooo excited....Pray for my sister and the little baby growing inside of her....Also pray for my Mum and I cause we are going to fight over the baby whenever I am home of course I will win cause I will just use the argument that she can see the baby whenever she wants..LOL...

So now that it is becoming more and more real that my sister is having a baby I need a nickname to call "IT" as opposed to calling it "IT" so do you have any ideas?

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Its name is Bubba right now, and we won't fight cause you are right, I can see Bubba any time, don't you love the wave, great scapbooking page it will make, Love you

NATASHA said...

exciting auntie Catherine!! I think bubba is good!! I am praying everything goes really well with the pregnancy!!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Auntie!

Anonymous said...

You cannot refer to that sweet little baby as bubba. What if it's a girl? She'll have issues before she's even born. I think Pat is a much better choice. It works for either a boy or a girl. It's perfect.
Congratulations!

Anonymous said...

Taura, an old Scottish lady we knew called all babies bubbas and we called ours bubba too before they were born.

Cat said...

yeah Taura and aren't you Scottish?

Anonymous said...

So I went to check out you blog and I was like hey thats my baby. Last night I felt the first really big movements that I was sure sure was the baby, the ultrasound took an hour becuase Bubba(which I don't like because I think of those little beer kegs) would not stop moving.
Carolyn

Cat said...

i am thinking i am going to call it chic-let in honor of mum's love for chickens :D

Anonymous said...

Chic-let is cute...that's the one.

Anonymous said...

what about jackie chan? i like that for a baby nick name!

dude...i miss you and i love your excitement over this! i am jealous i want to be an auntie soooo bad! let's be the aunties that take our nieces and nephews partying...hahaha!