So I was thinking maybe I should write a post but then I was like I just wrote the other one a few days ago. Then I looked at the date and realized I had written it a week ago. Time is flying by here. I have been here for almost two weeks now.
Things in the office are going great. Carmen is super flexible about my time and is always telling me in the afternoon that I should be leaving and then proceeds to ask me or say I should do some studying. So far I have only done that once but I really need to get on it. Yesterday was a long day as I drove one of the missionaries around to various appointments. So last night I was pretty tired because I went to Carmen's trafficking prayer group so I asked her if I could come in to the office at 9 instead of 8 and she said yes and said you don't even have to ask.
Today I got to go with Heidi and Carmen to this Ecuadorian Rose store. They have some beautiful roses and are really cheap. Today they were 2dozen for $10 I think. But if you get a vase then they are more expensive I think 1dozen with vase for $15. The prettiest roses I saw were were like a dark orange with red tips.
Funny story from this last week....I was outside one late afternoon and I was taking random pictures kind of in the front yard when I saw a cop car slowly coming so I thought just keep taking photos next think I know they are stopping right by where I am taking photos the one cop asks what I am doing so I tell him then he proceeds to chat with me about Nikon Cameras it was pretty funny. Tonight is the Ask for the Nations prayer group so I should be going.
Take Care
Tuesday, January 15
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
glad you are havinga good time there!!
Post a Comment