The photo below is of when my sister was still in the hospital. We wheeled her to the patio door and then let her sit outside for a bit. She was becoming very tired of being in the hospital. Good thing she was only there for like four days. She would of gone nuts had she stayed any longer.
After she was released from Hospital she had to stay close by. So she moved into her brother in law's basement suite. It was a very nice set up. We each had our own room. Plus there was a bathroom and kitchen. The photo below is basically what she did for three weeks straight. She just lied in bed and watched TV and rested. Oh and did I mention she also gave me life advice. Like how I should wax my eyebrows and how I need to take the laundry out of the dryer right after it is done. :)
The photo below is one I took of Carolyn. She only let me take photos for like two minutes and she was so grumpy about even that. I didn't have to make sure I was getting nice photos instead I just had to take them and hope they turned out.
On May 14th Carolyn and I were picked up by her father in law at 6am and taken to the airport. First we dropped Carolyn off at the south terminal and got her bags taken care of for her. Then I got dropped off and had to wait a bit for my 9am flight. Carolyn arrived back home safely and is doing well. She had decided that she no longer needs to lie in bed 24/7. So she has been a bit more active and is doing fine. She is at 35 weeks and 2 days right now. At 36 she is completely in the clear and can have the baby in Creston. The midwife saw her yesterday and she said she is doing well. She is pretty sure that the baby will be born sooner rather than later. I am hoping for around 4:30pm on the 21st of June :) Because I will be in Creston then because I have a dentist appointment on the 25th and I am flying back into Spokane after Briefing Course.
So I have been back in Camrose for a week and have been working on getting some stuff done. I leave next Wednesday at 5:30 in the morning to head for the states. I will be there for just over three weeks. I am pretty excited about going back to Minneapolis.
I spent the long weekend in Tofield hanging out with the Langagers. It was a good time. On Sunday night Allison arrived. We went horseback riding on Monday with the youth group and it was so much fun. I was pretty happy. I had been wanting to go riding again for a long time.
Allison has been here with me all week hanging out. She heads back home tomorrow :( I am going to Edmonton for Friday and Saturday to help supervise the youth at the big YC conference. Then straight from there I will be going to Bethany's confirmation.
I have been pretty busy. Last night I went to bed early and probably fell asleep just after ten. It was amazing. The first time I had been in bed before 1am in over a month. It felt so nice to get such a good sleep. Plus I had the evening to myself which was nice since I hadn't had that in a long time.
I think that is all I am going to write for now.
Take Care

1 comment:
Good photos Cat, you are an awesome sister in spite of your eyebrows. Enjoy Minneapolis, stay safe.
Love Mum
Post a Comment