Right after we left "Dog River" we had to sit and wait. Don't you just love road construction season.
This is Wanda in ND we had pulled over so that I could drive again. If she doesn't like this photo then to bad she shouldn't pose like this.
So we left Carmose at 7am on Wed Morning. Got to our motel at 10pm in Minot ND after an hour time change so it was 14 hours on the road.
Hit the road again at 7am on Thurs and arriving in Minneapolis at 4:30. I was very happy to be back and excited to see everyone. Tomorrow afternoon I leave for camp in Wisconsin. I am going out for Indian food for lunch and some shopping today so that should be fun :D

2 comments:
Have a great time at camp, have fun, stay safe and stay healthy
Love you
Mum
I love the photos!
Post a Comment