Thursday, January 24

IttiBitz....this post is costing me like 63US cents

So I was so happy with the response to the last post I was excited to post again so I was on the look out for something to post...So when Heidi and I were at the grocery store yesterday and I saw these IttiBitz Ice Cream thing I thought whoa that is weird I need to buy it so I can post it online. Of course I took pictures of them.I ate some but not actually that much. Because unlike Ice Cream that you usually just suck on a spoon this you end up with a bunch in your mouth. So to make a long story short it was making me really cold. Plus I don't LOVE strawberry ice cream but it was the flavor that was on sale. Speaking of cold it was really cold here today like -23 but it is actually warmer now than it was earlier in the day which is nice. It's suppose to get warmer and warmer as the weekend goes on. There expecting possible freezing rain on Sunday which would not be good since we will be driving back from North Dakota...Please pray for safe travels and a good event...

Have a Good Weekend

4 comments:

NATASHA said...

so no go on the bally icecream?? I've always wondered if it is any good... but I like regular just fine, so why mess with a good thing right??

Anonymous said...

Mmm...strawberry my favourite next to licorice of course

Kjersti said...

I've had that stuff at fairs...I love it, but it's probably a lot less expensive to buy from the store. Tell Canada we need to get some!

Anonymous said...

Mmm looks good. I bought two boxes of dilly bars because they were buy one get one box free. I figure I can eat as much as I want since even though my belly is getting really big, no regular clothes fit and I only have one pair of maternity pants , I still weigh the same, my butt must be losing the weight from going to the gym every morning and not drinking any of the local product.
You should call me sometime!!
Carolyn