skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Sleep
so the last two nights I have been getting a fairly decent amount of sleep but when my alarm goes off the last thing I want to do is get up. it could be that I am just so comfy and warm in my bed. so now instead of getting up right away I hit the snooze button a few times...oh so lazy...on the bright side when I looked outside this morning there was a beautiful sunrise which I got photos of and will post them later....today will be a busy day I will leave for the office soon and then I need to work on some homework which should take about four hours and then after that is college and career prayer group so it will be a long day....but for homework I think I will go to the local Dunn Bros coffee location...I went there on Sunday and had a
Caramel Latte Macchiato Espresso poured over frothed milk with vanilla flavor and caramel
it was so good it was almost as good as if Jenn Z made it at Merchant's. I always order my drinks extra hot but Jenn seems to be the only one who can actually do it, like Starbucks sucks at it but Dunn Bros did a great job at it. I can't wait to go this afternoon.
Have a good day
10 comments:
enjoy your coffee!! :)
Jen Z... funny to see it like that. I want her to make me a coffee... but, alas, I live here.
I loved doing homework in coffee shops. Lucky.
How hot do you want it? Burnt? I feel insulted that you think Starbucks sucks ...
coffee stunts your growth..that is why I try not to drink it often! ha!
We have no Starbucks, Tim Hortons, Dunns, just A&W in Creston, suck it up
Love Dad
Well is it as good as that Merchants coffee, oh Cat is it good, that was a good choice, Love ya Mum
You still like mine best right?
uummmm while today's wasn't as hot as the one I had on sunday so temperature wise i still like yours the best but taste wise i am really enjoying dunn bros but i do miss your tea freezes...i think i am going to go to dunn bros again tomorrow and do homework...i know what you're thinking expensive since it costs me 4.23 to go there but considering i accomplished 3.5 hours of homework and was happier when i left even though i had been doing homework i think it's worth it
Sounds like you're getting pretty settled into things there...I'm glad you already have a "place" to go to!
And whats wrong with A&W coffee??
Post a Comment